| Academic Paper Support Book: Start here 【Web edition】
(Released: 2014.3.31, Last updated: 2017.2.28)
Reference search and reference management tools you can use after graduation/retirement
This is a list of major open access tools and tools made available by individual contracts categorized by objectives.
Searching with the condition "Free Access" on GACoS's "Find Database" page will give a list of open access database. Please refer to this for there are many databases that are not introduced here.
Search results indicated Free on E-journal & E-book Portal search result screen are open access e-journals. (See 【Open Access】)
- Reference search tools
- (Searching for books)
- NDL Search (National Diet Library of Japan)
- カーリル (in Japanese) (Collection and status information of public libraries and university libraries in Japan)
- CiNii Books (Collection information of university libraries in Japan)
- The University of Tokyo OPAC (Collection information of libraries in the University of Tokyo)
*MyOPAC will not be available after graduation or retirement.
*If you are visiting one of the libraries, note that opening hours and registration procedures at each libraries are different. Check the location of necessary materials on The University of Tokyo OPAC, and contact the library before actually visiting the library.
*For those that are going on to different institutes, there are cases which delivery request service is available. Please consult with the library of your affiliation.
Also there are cases which delivery services from public libraries and university libraries are available. Please consult with the libraries.
- (Searching for papers)
- Reference management tools